Last updated: April 13th 2021
This customer agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between You and Stackmate.io (“Stackmate”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”, “Service”), a Greek company (together the “parties” and each a “party”). If you are agreeing to this Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, then a reference to “You” or “Customer” in this Agreement is a reference to the company, and the company will be bound by this Agreement.
1. Acceptance of terms
By accessing or using the Stackmate website and services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://stackmate.io/terms/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Our Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that We store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity that is not lawfully available for use, or a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
3. Intellectual property
You agree that Our website, including but not limited to Our product and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Our service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Us and/or Our licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of Our Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of Our Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Us. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on Our services in any manner, and you shall not exploit Our brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Stackmate and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Stackmate products, content, or other materials comprising a part of Our brand at any time without notice. In no event will Stackmate be liable for making these changes. We may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Our services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Fotios Alexandrou (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Fotios Alexandrou and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF Stackmate AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Stackmate.io the Stackmate logo, other Stackmate trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Stackmate are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fotios Alexandrou in Greece and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Stackmate Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
4. Restrictions on Your Use of the Service
You may not do any of the following, unless applicable laws or regulations prohibit these restrictions, or you have our written permission to do so:
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- duplicate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the Service (including any underlying idea or algorithm), or attempt to do any of the same;
- access or use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, disrupt or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s access to or use of the Service or use any device, software or routine that causes the same;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Service, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Service;
- use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Service to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Service, or engage in any manual process to do the same;
- introduce or use the Service to serve any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, phishing, fraudulent, pornographic, illegal or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful;
- use the Service to for illegal, harassing, unethical, pornographic or disruptive purposes;
- violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your access to or use of the Service; or
- access or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
5. Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Service is at Your sole risk. We provide the Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements — but We take all measures to monitor and restore the Service’s availability.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable Your account if Your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Service. However, before taking any action we will contact You directly to resolve the issue.
- We take many measures to protect and secure Your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet.
- To help you with support requests you make.
- On the rare occasions when an error occurs that stops an automated process partway through.
- To safeguard Stackmate. We will view logs and metadata as part of Our work to ensure the security of Your data and the Services as a whole. If necessary, We may also access accounts as part of an effort to prevent and/or stop any usage of the Service that does not comply with the rules described in these Terms of Service.
- To the extent required by applicable law.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- We host Our Service and its data in the European Union on data centers provided by Amazon Web Services
- We do not sell Your data to any third-party or vendor
- You are solely responsible for the security of your applications and services that are provisioned (generated) by Stackmate. We are not responsible in any way and for any kind of security breach in Your applications or hosting providers that may result in data or money / profit loss.
6. Features and Bugs (Defects)
We design Our product with care, based on Our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. We make no guarantees that the Service will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, Our Service inevitably have some defects (bugs). We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don’t guarantee a completely error-free Service.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to summarize:
You expressly understand and agree that We shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
8. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.